Pages

Friday 6 September 2013

Budget Bronzers! Best for under £5!!

Hey Guys, so today I want to talk to you about two amazing bronzers you can pick up at superdrug for no more than £5.


 The first is this NYC Big bold bronzer in the shade Manhattan! Its a fantastically pigmented bronzer which gives an amazing sunkissed finish!
Being as pale as I am, finding a bronzer I can build up without making me orange is challenging and this one does fall under the "light dusting" category for me but none the less is a fantastic bronzer!
This normally retails at £3.99 but theres the ocassional offers and deals on in superdrug so you can pick this up for cheaper - I managed to get it at £2.99. Massive saving I know!

For the size and pigmentation of the product I think this is a must have bronzer and I would recommend this to anyone!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The other bronzer is the MUA bronzed perfection bronzer. Now this one is less terracotta in shade and is more brown toned so is great as a contour! Its really pigmented, really buildable and gives a great finish.
This one again can turn a little orange if i really pack on the bronzer in the cheekbone area but anyone who is darker than me (most of the population) shouldn't have too much of an issue.

This bronzer retails at £3 so its cheaper than the NYC one and is about the same size. This one however does get rather chalky. One thing that makes me preference the NYC is the fact that no matter how much I swirl my brush into it I don't get the product creating piles of dust around the edge. The MUA one does suffer with this so be warned! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So guys, Thats my two recommendations for affordable yet efficient bronzers! Please let me know what your favourite bronzers from the highstreet are and stay tuned for more posts :)

Caio! Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment