Pages

Thursday 2 January 2014

So much has changed!!!

Hey guys!

Now I have been gone a long time and I'm very sorry but I've been distracted with uni and such other life adventures BUT soon I will be doing a brand new youtube video on my updated makeup collection and storage! It's not quite ready yet but I'm including a photo for a sneak peak of what is to come!


This is what my area looks like currently and I'm happy with where its going! All the drawers seen are the wide 2 drawer sets from Muji and the lipstick containers I got on Amazon but there are loads of different sellers on there and ebay so I'm sure you'll be able to find some! /
Please Let me know if you do want to see the video and be sure to subscribe to my channel :
so you will know when the video is up :)

Thanks Guys!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment